Terms and conditions regulating this CONTRACT OF SALE
- FORM Ltd referred to as the “seller” and the “buyer”, being the person making the order on the Form website who declares that the consent of the other spouse, if any, or of the legal person on whose behalf the order is made, has been procured, and assumes full personal responsibility for this declaration.
- Orders are not subject to unilateral cancellation.
- If seller agrees to any cancellation, it must be evidenced in writing under the signature of seller’s legal representative.
- Seller’s right to refuse a cancellation request shall be in its sole discretion, not subject to review and no right shall appertain to buyer to demand a reason for any refusal.
- The Buyer shall pay for the goods on ordering through the on-line website.
- Goods will be delivered according to our Delivery Information. https://form.com.mt/delivery-information/
- They will be delivered to anywhere in Malta and Gozo provided that in case a crane or lifter is required, all charges related thereto shall be at buyer’s charge.
- Risk passes on delivery of goods but may even pass earlier when goods have been placed in storage with the seller.
USER PROTECTION will be given utmost priority by the owners of this website and the company serving it when the website is accessed by the user.
COOKIES may be used in our website. Cookies are subject to regulation and controls permitting first-time users of this website to decide whether to allow Cookies or not on any devise or computer. This is in line with legislation that requires our website to obtain a specific go-ahead from users before leaving behind or reading files like cookies on users’ computer or other devices.
Should the user wish to disallow the use /saving of cookies from the Form website on to the hard drive of their computer, the user has to deal with their web browsers security settings to disallow cookies from this website and external contributors to this website.
When this website refers the user to external contributors, other cookies may be stored to users’ device or computer. In such cases, no personal info is retained and their use is solely for statistical purposes which lasts no longer than a month and thereafter discarded.
Getting in touch with FORM
When you contact or communicate via our website and provide personal details, you do so at your own risk even though personal information will be kept private and filed until it is not needed. This is in accordance with the Data Protection Act of 2002. Form will use its best endeavours to protect users’ personal details and other information but cannot offer any guarantee in this regard except our code of ethics and integrity.
In particular, we assure you that we will not hand over any information we have about you to any third party and will only use the information about you that we have stored purely for direct marketing purposes and only after we ensure that you have the option to unsubscribe. Our communications to you may take many forms including mailing by post, e-mail or SMS and even by reaching you through Newsletters. In all cases, if for any reason, you require us to delete any information we may have relating to you, you are kindly requested to contact us at [email protected] and we will take all steps to remove your details from our records.
Communication via Newsletters:
The website will be setting up a Newsletter that is intended to inform users about the activities of the company as well as new product launches, models and promotions. Form Customers will be asked to decide whether they wish to subscribe or otherwise whilst any person wishing to subscribe will be invited to provide personal details that will enable the company to register the request. All information supplied shall remain private and confidential and applicants may at any time request to unsubscribe.
The Newsletter may have external links to which you may be referred to optimize the experience relayed. In turn, these external contributors may have programs that gauge location, frequency and other features that may be stored and re-used. It is in our interest that we provide you with information and news from sources that are secure and reliable but we cannot guarantee more than our good faith and best endeavours in this regard.
Social Media: when we communicate via Social Media, we are subject to the regulation of the different platforms that operate in this area of communication. This website may also use sharing buttons which share web page information to social media. In such cases, users do so at their discretion and risk.
Shortened links in social media
The Form website may share web links to relevant web pages through social media platforms but as a number of social media platforms have been subjected to hacking and spams, we cannot be held responsible for any damages you may suffer as a consequence of visiting any shortened links.
Adverts and shortened links
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by clicking here and filling the form. By doing so, all information we hold about your unto our website will be deleted.
If you would like to review the data we have collected you can request access by clicking here and filling the form.
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
We do not, and will not, sell any of your personal data to any third party – including your name, address, email address or credit card information. We want to earn and maintain your trust, and we believe this is absolutely essential in order to do that.
However, we share your data with the following categories of companies as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you, as set out in this statement:
- Companies that do things to get your purchases to you, such as payment service providers, warehouses, order packers, and delivery companies
- Professional service providers, such as marketing agencies, advertising partners and website hosts who, who help us run our business
- Credit reference agencies, law enforcement, and fraud prevention agencies, so we can help tackle fraud
- Companies approved by you, such as social media sites (if you choose to link your accounts to us)
- We may provide third parties with aggregated but anonymised information and analytics about our customers and, before we do so, we will make sure that it does not identify you.
The third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
When you click on links on our website, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your region or country of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state, county, province, region or country of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our organization is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners.
You have a lot of rights relating to your personal information:
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used (such as defined in this notice)
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances
- The right to stop direct marketing messages and to withdraw consent for other consent-based processing at any time
- The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator in Malta
All personal data will be kept by us for as long as is necessary to protect both yours and our (Form) rights.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
Thank you for reading through this communication. Should you require further information or would like to suggest any improvement to this policy document, please do not hesitate to contact us and we assure you that your request will be handled promptly and given the utmost attention.
If you want to exercise your rights, have a complaint, just have questions, if you would like to access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you or if you simply want more information please contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at [email protected].
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]