Terms and conditions regulating this CONTRACT OF SALE
- FORM Ltd referred to as the “seller” and the “buyer”, being the person making the order on the Form website who declares that the consent of the other spouse, if any, or of the legal person on whose behalf the order is made, has been procured, and assumes full personal responsibility for this declaration.
- Orders are not subject to unilateral cancellation.
- If seller agrees to any cancellation, it must be evidenced in writing under the signature of seller’s legal representative.
- Seller’s right to refuse a cancellation request shall be in its sole discretion, not subject to review and no right shall appertain to buyer to demand a reason for any refusal.
- The Buyer shall pay for the goods on ordering through the on-line website.
- Goods will be delivered according to our Delivery Information. https://form.com.mt/delivery-information/
- They will be delivered to anywhere in Malta and Gozo provided that in case a crane or lifter is required, all charges related thereto shall be at buyer’s charge.
- Risk passes on delivery of goods but may even pass earlier when goods have been placed in storage with the seller.