The Bed Boutique is a special bedding supplier operated by Form and traces its origin way back to 1947 when a connection with Dunlopillo, the inventor of latex foam mattresses in 1929, was first established and which continues to this day.
Wake up to the best
version of yourself.
The Dunlopillo collection remains a lead player alongside an ever-growing range of mattresses produced by experienced artisans. They use fine materials sourced the world over and the knowhow and experience acquired over 70 years of uninterrupted operation in Malta makes Dunlopillo the longest established mattress brand in Malta.
Request a quote or make an appointment:
What bed do you dream about?
One that you completely sink into?
One that relieves back pain?
One that reduces tossing and turning?
Our mattresses are designed to provide high levels of comfort, correct body alignment, health and hygiene benefits and durability. They have been fully developed with the Mediterranean climatic conditions in mind in order to provide as refreshing a sleep as possible. The mattress line up at The Bed Boutique consists of a Latex foam range and a Pocket Spring range, each with Hybrid upgrades.
Other Bedding Items
At the Bed Boutique, you have a choice between beds that we produce locally or a wide range of imported designer beds from the collections of Natuzzi Italia, Bonaldo, Novaluna, and Dunlopillo (Spain).
The upholstered beds produced by the Bed Boutique are available in all sizes and designs, even to customers specifications. The final price of each bed is determined by the choice of fabric. With regards to bed bases, the range includes deep divans as well as divans on legs (wood or metal). Upgrades include different storage systems, adjustable or motorized models and pullout beds.
All the beds available can incorporate one of two types of bed base:
1. Slatted systems combine well with Latex foam mattresses providing the sleeper with excellent contouring benefits. The space between slats also provides adequate air exit at the bottom of the mattress. They can be used with spring mattresses but not with spring mattresses with natural fillings as the slats will disturb the layering of the fillings over time.
**Available now: the innovative OKE system having a different slat firmness rating in each area of the bed base so as to accommodate your individual preferences.
2. Spring Divans provide deep sleep and enhance the qualities of a premium mattress and combine well with all mattress types. This is the preferred system in the UK but is now increasing in popularity the world over especially in the luxury bedding bracket.
Choose from Talalay latex, feathers, fibre, memory foam or gel foam.
1. Queen by Dunlopillo is probably the outright winner, the world over. Made from superior Talalay latex, it provides super soft comfort and hygiene in sleep and will remain your companion for many years. Completely breathable, it is ideal for those suffering from respiratory ailments such as asthma and is allergy free. Available in 2 different heights as well as a shaped neck version (contour).
2. Mash Gel is an innovative pillow because for the first time ever a product (fibre) that is generally heat generating is given a gel treatment that converts fibre into a refreshing pillow material. A Luxurious crispy cotton cover adds value to the pillow.
3. The Popular, also by Mash, is a very good budget fibre pillow that is also engineered for hotel use.
4. Feather Classic by Mash is addressed at lovers of this type of traditional feather pillow.
5. Memory Gel is a new generation pillow combining memory foam with a deep layer of pure gel. Sink into a refreshing gel and enjoy the benefits of memory foam without the heat problem associated with the usual memory foam pillows. Memory Gel works like no other memory foam pillow.
6. Lavender is a memory foam pillow that is infused with lavender designed to assist the breathing system during sleep. The Lavender memory pillow lets off a pleasant scent and is non-allergenic.
We recommend that you visit us in store so that you can get a feel of the different pillows to discover which is best for you. We also have 100% down pillows available on request.
Duvets & Accessories
Duvets & Accessories
The Daunenstep duvets are filled with top quality down encased in a treated cotton case.
Down covers are filled with light, fluffy clusters and plumules that come from beneath the feathers of the breasts of Arctic geese which they release on the onset of summer before migrating. It is handpicked and treated for use in bedding due to its high natural thermal efficiency.
Down is lightweight and is considered to be the filling that provides ideal warmth and the ultimate in sleep wraps. We have selected duvets having a warmth factor suitable for the Mediterranean as some grades are designed for extreme conditions and are unnecessary here. The Down quantity, type of goose down and the cover are what ultimately determines the value of these duvets.
The Mash duvets are fibre filled and encased in a cotton cover. They provide a high level of warmth and are treated against allergies. In terms of quality and price ratios, Mash duvets deliver highly on performance and constitute excellent value for money.
Duvet covers, elasticated bottom cotton sheets, delicate embroidered flat sheets, and pillowcases as well as matching decorative cushion covers (and infills) from Dutch supplier VAN DYCK of Holland, embellish some of the beds we display at Form.
Rich in terms of quality, design, and colouring, the collection is in stock for the larger bed sizes. The importance of quality bed linen is now being felt more than ever and Van Dyck delivers in all respects.
Our choice for Mattress Protectors is the lightweight Mash protector made from tencel, a natural fibre that ensures that your mattress remains fresh at all times as there are no heat generating materials such as polyester or fibre quilted tops immediately beneath you.
Simply remove the completed elasticated protector when necessary and forget about washing the mattress cover.
Available in most standard sizes, Mash mattress protectors are efficient and cost-effective.
We carry a standard range of headboards mainly as a design and price guideline but more often than not, we adapt to what the customer requests in terms of height, width, design, fabric choice and quote accordingly.